Dear Gay People,
If you’ve attended Pink Dot before, this post is going to give you so much feels.
If you haven’t, the following 10 funny gifs will give you some valuable insight into how the Pink Dot experience is like for most gay people!
1. You’re greeted by a ridiculously enthusiastic bunch of people the second you step into Hong Lim Park.
2. You get hugged by a Pink Dot volunteer every 5 seconds
3. You take about a million years to find out where all your friends are
4. And you all proceed to bitch about how hot and humid Singapore is
5. And how damn crowded Pink Dot is…although that’s actually a good thing
6. You spot people that you know online but haven’t actually met in real life yet
7. And you also run into pretty much every single person that you have ever dated before
8. But most of the time, you’re just busy taking pictures with your squad
9. And soaking in the good vibes thanks to the live performances and inspiring speeches
10. You start to feel really sentimental when everyone starts singing the National Anthem
And your faith in Singapore is restored when everyone around you raises their pink placards
See y’all at Pink Dot next year! 😉
You might also like to read: