Regardless of your sexuality, the annual deluge of lovey-dovey couple photos on social media during the Valentine’s Day period can make it a depressing time for singletons everywhere.
Instead of wallowing in self-pity, here are 5 photography tips for all the #ForeverAlone people to fake a significant other on Valentine’s Day!
1. THE ‘WE WENT ON A ROMANTIC STROLL ALONG THE BEACH’ SHOT
2. THE ‘WE CHILLED AT HOME TO AVOID THE CROWD’ SHOT
3. THE ‘WE HAD A ROMANTIC STAYCATION TOGETHER’ SHOT
4. THE ‘WE WENT SHOPPING TOGETHER’ SHOT
5. THE ‘BAE BOUGHT ME A BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET’ SHOT
You don’t have to be attached to jump on the #RelationshipGoals bandwagon!
Share this article with a single friend who could use these tips and have fun with these photos together.
Male Talent: Sean – @mrseanfoo
Female Talent: Cuitian – @candytufts
Shoutout to The Bloom Inc. for the beautiful bouquet.
Support Dear Straight People On Patreon
Support Dear Straight People and our mission in telling stories that broaden hearts and open minds by joining us on Patreon!
From as low as $1 a month, you will receive access to patron-only content, behind the scene material, exclusive deals and discounts and many other rewards: bit.ly/PatreonDSP