Dear Gay People,
If you are gay and Asian, then you’ll probably be able to identify with the following 10 struggles of every gay Asian male.
1. Your parents are always pressuring you to get a girlfriend
2. But if your parents know that you’re gay, they just pretend that they don’t
3. If your relatives know that you’re gay, they no longer ask you about your personal life
4. Every white boy always assumes that you’re a bottom
5. The white boys sometimes get you mixed up with the other Asians that he is hitting on
6. If you live in a white country, you kind of get used to all the racism on Grindr arising from all the profiles that state ‘No Asians’
7. You feel guilty for getting red packets every single year… Or maybe not
8.White boys won’t like you if you get too buff
9. You are probably going to end up staying with your parents for life
10. You don’t have much gay Asian role models to look up to
You might also like to read:
Top 10 Sexiest Asian Male Celebrities
10 Faces Every Gay Person Makes
10 Gay Slang Terms You Need To Know About
If you like what you read, follow us on Twitter and sign up for our mailing list to get the latest updates!
3 comments on “10 Struggles Of Gay Asian Men”
Yes to 4, 5, 6! It’s time we made the gay scene more accepting and less ignorant towards Asian men.
Sharing this post might do just that 😉
Reblogged this on PartsAndParcelsOfErry'sLife and commented:
no 4, 5 and 8!
Lol but so true !