Dear Straight People,
Pink Dot has been held in Singapore for close to a decade and surprisingly, most people are still pretty clueless about it.
Part social experiment, part Pink Dot awareness campaign, we gathered a group of straight and LGBT individuals…
And made them answer the following questions:
1. When was Pink Dot first started?
2. Where is the venue of Pink Dot?
3. When is Pink Dot 2016?
4. Who is allowed to Pink Dot?
5. What is the motto for Pink Dot?
6. Who is Pinkie?
7. Why was the name Pink Dot chosen?
8. Name 5 other cities that Pink Dot has also been held in.
9. How is Pink Dot 2016 different from previous years?
10. How many people attended the first Pink Dot?
11. Name some of the corporate sponsors for Pink Dot 2016.
12. Who are the ambassadors for Pink Dot 2016?
The result? We got some pretty ridiculously funny answers!
Try answering the above 12 questions and find out how you fared by watching the full video below!
If you liked what you watched, remember to like, share and subscribe to our YouTube channel =)
Filmed and edited by Kieran C
You might also like to read: