Dear Straight Women,
As much as we love you in a completely platonic sisterly kind of way, some of the things you do really get to us.
Here are 10 things straight women need to stop doing!
1. Stop referring to us as your gay friend
We certainly don’t refer to you as our straight friend.
2. Don’t ever call us your gurlfriend
Just because we like men too doesn’t make it ok for you to refer to us as your girlfriend even if it is spelt with a ‘u’. Although it may be easy to forget, we are still dudes!
3. Stop changing in front of me
Just because I won’t get aroused doesn’t mean I won’t get uncomfortable when you start stripping in front of me.
4. Stop touching me inappropriately
Just because I am gay doesn’t mean you should get too comfortable with me.
5. Stop telling me I’m not gay enough
Its not my fault that I don’t enjoy shopping or love Kylie or know any Mean Girls quotes off by heart.
6. Stop trying to introduce me to your other gay friends
Just because your friend is gay and I am gay doesn’t mean you should automatically assume that we want to be friends with each other.
7. Don’t get annoyed when nobody pays you any attention in a gay club
If you want attention, go to a straight club!
8. Stop telling me its a waste that I am gay
The only thing wasted is you on a Friday night out!
9. Stop complaining about how all the good men are gay
The reason why you think there aren’t any decent straight men out there is because you keep dating assholes!
10. Stop asking us to pretend to be your boyfriend!
Seriously, nobody is going to buy it.
You might also like to read:
Remember To Follow Us On Twitter
Also Subscribe to our mailing list!