Dear Gay People,
If you consider yourself to be a ‘high-profiler’ in the gay scene, then you would understand just how tough life as a ‘high-profiler’ actually is.
Here are 10 struggles of every gay high-profiler that you would probably be able to relate to.
1. People are always bitching about you.
The most annoying thing about this is that, the people bitching about you are usually the people that barely even know you!
2. People who have never interacted with you in person think that they’ve got you all figured out
It’s incredulous that so many people confuse your online persona with your actual personality
3. Updating your social media accounts regularly is pretty tiring
Trying to come up with new photos to upload or interesting updates to post on a daily basis is honestly such a struggle.
4. People label you as arrogant or rude when you don’t reply their messages
The amount of self-entitlement some gay guys have is astounding!
5. People think that you’re sleeping with all of your friends
For some weird reason, people think that you’re sleeping with everyone that you appear in a photo with!
6. You get called attention seeking for posting photos or using hashtags on social media
Isn’t uploading photos and using hashtags the whole point of social media?
7. Everyone seems to know your private details
Your sexual preferences and who you’ve slept with seems to have become public knowledge.
8. Straight people are always asking you why you have so many followers
9. Straight people are always asking you why are there so many horny gay guys commenting on your photos
10. Nobody bothers to ask you out because they assume that you already have plans
You might also like to read:
Dear Gay Men, Stop Hating On High Profile People
10 Times Charmed Gave You Too Much Feels
If you like what you read, follow us on Twitter and sign up for our mailing list to get the latest updates!
1 comments on “10 Struggles Of Every Gay High-Profiler”
11. People find all sorts of mundane ways to attract your attention.
12. A reply from you and they’ll worship you like a god.
13. You are heavily mistaken as a money-boy.
14. They assume you’re always having a good life.
15. One single bad deed and basically it’s game over.